Thank you once again for taking part in the Wildlife Stampede — a parade led by Dr Jane Goodall.
1. Date of Event: 2 November 2007, FridayVenue: Singapore Botanic Gardens (SBG)
2. Reporting Time: 2.30pm – 4:30pm
· Report at the Jacob Ballas Children’s Garden (Map attached: Bukit Timah entrance).
· Registration (1 representative to register and collect fruit coupon).
· Dress-up in the classrooms, get your face painted at the foyer (face painters will be stationed there) and collect fruit to munch on for energy.
· For those who are driving, please note that parking will not be allowed within the Children’s Garden. An alternative will be to park at the NUS Bukit Timah Campus. If you plan to park at the SBG Visitors’ Centre, please note that the walk to the Children’s Garden will be a distance of about 1.5 km. 3. Flag-off: 5pm
· Participants will walk from the Children’s Garden to the Symphony Lake, parade style. (A map of the route is attached)
· The walk should take around 40 minutes. 4. Performances: 4.30pm – 7pm
· Performances will start at the Symphony Lake at 4.30pm and continue on till the end of the event. Friends and family (no limit to number) are invited to picnic in the Palm Valley and wait for the Stampede to arrive later.
5. End Time: 7pm
· The parade will end at 7pm.
Things to Bring:
1. Water bottle. (In view of environmental friendliness, no bottled water will be provided. Participants are encouraged to bring their own bottles. Water will be available for refill). 2. Food and drink for the picnic at Symphony Lake.3. Umbrella/ Poncho/ Mat (in case of wet weather and damp grass).