Come to the Singapore Wildlife Stampede dressed as your favourite wild animal or plant and show yourself off in the WILDLIFE SHOWCASE! Guidelines for the Wildlife Showcase
- Animals and plants in the Wildlife Showcase MUST be made from recyclable materials.
- Participants may wear a costume or carry their design on poles or present them on bicycles. It’s important for participants to feel comfortable during the parade.
- Designs of costumes for the Wildlife Showcase MUST reflect the correct anatomical characteristics of the animal/plant chosen.
- Participants are STRONGLY encouraged to select our local endangered wildlife (animals/plants) to showcase.
- Participants are welcome to choose international endangered species such as the giant panda or any other form of wild plants or animals to showcase.
- Participants are encouraged to come up with large costume designs as compared to small ones, as long as the width of the costume does not exceed 2 metres. There is no restriction on the length or height of the costume.
- There will be a WildLife ShowCase Workshop on the 20th October 2007. Participants will get a chance to see examples of costumes and learn more about the different ways they can design costumes.
The venue is Function Room, 2nd level, Botany Centre, Singapore Botanic Gardens.
Due to limited seating in the Workshop, participants who are interested please inform Miss Dahlia at email@example.com.
If you are from a school, please indicate which school you are from and how many people will be attending the workshop.
Please confirm your attendance via email before 18th October 2007, (Thursday).
We look forward to seeing you there!!!